Our clients looks to Resicom to provide first response service when something goes wrong at their facility. Resicom needs to be able to dispatch technicians immediately so that our clients experience as little disruption as possible to their business. Resicom has developed an action plan that can be set into motion as soon as a client says “Help!”.
The scope of work needed to execute this project included:
- Work order is received from client including the location, scope of work, DNE and deadline required for completion.
- The work order is reviewed by the maintenance team to determine if an onsite visit will be needed prior to completion of job.
- The scheduling of manpower is determined.
- All material and equipment necessary to complete project is ordered.
- Client is notified of schedule date.
- Ensure technician arrives on jobsite with all proper material ready to execute and complete project.
7. Project manager confirms completion of job with technician.
The constraints of this project included:
- Because of the unscheduled nature of the emergency request, technicians may be committed to other projects.
- Gathering all information from technician in order to submit proper pricing/update to client in a timely matter.
- Researching and ordering of all material within the compressed project deadline.
We understand the expectations of our clients and how important it is to meet the deadlines that have been assigned. In order to accomplish this would take proper planning, organization, and execution.
Our solution to this project included:
- As soon as work order is received it is reviewed and accepted within 1 hour.
- A project manager is assigned to job.
- The proper technician is determined depending on the speciality need for the scope of work provided.
- Home office works to rearrange master schedule to have the proper technicians onsite for the particular trades needed to complete the project.
- All materials/equipment needed to complete work is ordered. If there are any extended lead times on material the client is notified immediately if this will delay the work being completed per their deadline.
- Work scope is reviewed with technicians.
- All trucks are loaded with standard material needed to complete a typical work order.
- Technician arrives to job on time per the schedule date given.
- Work is completed, after photos are provided to client, and job is invoiced.
Because of the compressed project deadline as well as the urgency to return the facility to normal working condition, Resicom must be able to offer immediate response. At Resicom, we understand the expectations of our clients and how important it is to meet the deadlines that have been assigned. In order to accomplish this would take proper planning, organization, and execution.