Resicom provides validation through innovative technology that our clients’ projects have been executed successfully at various locations nationwide.
A source of pain for many clients is the inability to personally audit maintenance work completed across nationwide facilities prior to invoicing. Resicom has created a standard process utilized with all clients to provide detailed, digital photographs that are electronically sent. By leveraging both our business structure and reliance on innovative technology, clients are provided immediate access to completed work.
The scope of work needed to execute this procedure:
- Establish standards to collect clear and detailed project photos that can be submitted to client with 24 hours of project completion.
- Build a comprehensive plan to train team on both the importance of photo compliance and the mechanics of execution.
- Train technicians to comply with photo policy.
Challenges & Solutions
The constraints of the project that were overcome included:
- Technicians have different levels of understanding regarding digital photography and electronic submission.
- Training modules and written support materials are established on utilizing the digital camera and email. Written support materials are document step by step procedures for photo submission. Crews are educated on how to format required pictures showing detail, scale, and range.
- Technicians need to understand the important role photos play in proper communication with our clients.
- Project Manager provides both discussion and documentation to technician emphasizing the importance of photo compliance, and the how compliance reduces risk for technician recalls.
- Photos must be sent to client within 24 hours of project completion.
- Timely photos give our clients better visibility of their projects, therefore are a key component of communicating with clients.
- Photos must be internally audited prior to client submission.
- Our process requires that home office sets the standard of how to take and submit photos, oversees the process and then audits the deliverables to verify that requirements have been met.
Resicom relies on our business structure to provide accountability on a nationwide level. Our clients communicated a need for visible confirmation of projects completed, regardless of location. Resicom responded by creating a systematic approach to deliver rapid, reliable photographs. This process allows facility managers an efficient sign-off system that gets their lives back to normal.